babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: 35000 miles so far in 15 months
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well today my 2.2 SD4 has just clicked 35000 miles today

Mpg average 38.9 over 35000

Tyres used so far due to wear : 0 Still on its original boots fronts will need changing in about 5k

Warrenty work needed :

Door slam needed adjusting when new
Fuel filter blocked at 20,000 miles needed replacing

Rattles so far : 0. It does make a few noises sometimes but its normally stuff i have put in the car

Overall , its still comfy and eats 6 1/2 hour non stop trips with no problems.

But it has an appetite for headlight bulbs i am on my 3rd set

Would i get another one

Yes sure would
My 40k 2.2d Evoque is currently averaging 24mpg!

Short town type trips but I was hoping for more! Even on a motorway run I can only seem to get about 29mpg?
Auto or manual?
Which tyres are you on?
I assume you have the Halogen headlights, do you leave them on Auto?

My Volvo used to eat headlights as they are always on, but the last set were a branded good quality make and have lasted ages.
Auto. not sure on tyres. They are 20", I think it's continental on 3 corners and Michelin on the other...

The car is new to me, I didn't fit them.
I'm averaging 36mpg (2.2 auto) over 25k miles, not too disappointing really.
34.3 average, 34710 miles and all 4 tyres need replacing soon
Bob, I thought you had bailed out of Evoque ownership
Not yet, stuck with it for now. If only I didn't have so many issues, I can't deny it looks the part.

If I had been better supported by the shockingly poor supplying dealer and the subsequent lack of interest from any others then I might have been
happier.
(03-10-2013 10:19pm)jbob Wrote: [ -> ]Auto. not sure on tyres. They are 20", I think it's continental on 3 corners and Michelin on the other...

The car is new to me, I didn't fit them.

Shouldn't you have the same make of tyre across an axel?
I am sure it is not recommended to mix on performance cars but I am not so sure on 4x4's
Is it against the law?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's