babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Overfinch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I notice this morning that on the Overfinch website there is now an Evoque section - empty / pageless at the moment with "Coming Soon" written across it - expect more nice wheels, some tasty trim bits and some tasteless interiors soon!
Overfinch website? Whats that?
Google is your friend Smile

http://www.overfinch.com/
It will be interesting to see if they're minded to do anything with the Evoque. I'd be interested in a performance upgrade though some of the Overfinch stuff in the past has, IMHO, been over the top.
I've never seen anything Overfinch have done which hasn't been over the top. Although maybe it has something to do with living in Chelsea tractor-ville... maybe I've only ever been exposed to the garish stuff...
(19-08-2011 01:02pm)SW6RR Wrote: [ -> ]I've never seen anything Overfinch have done which hasn't been over the top. Although maybe it has something to do with living in Chelsea tractor-ville... maybe I've only ever been exposed to the garish stuff...

Thanks pureevoque. Was just lazy. LOL.
Reference URL's