babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: 2014 MY and LR website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
As of 1300BST still no update to the LR website for the 2014MY cars and configurator............. IIRC it was supposed to live today
Mmm. I was told it was not going live until 28th Oct.
hope you are right. Any ideas when the first will be available? I assume manuals first due to the auto box delay.
Be nice actually see what I have ordered
I wonder when the US site will be updated as for the 2013my, it wasnt updated until late Dec or early January (I emailed them to complain in November)
I contacted LR Admin this afternoon about the website uodate, or rather lack of it, and was told it would be within the next week.
Still nothing as of this morning.....
(01-10-2013 05:20pm)pacemaker1000 Wrote: [ -> ]Mmm. I was told it was not going live until 28th Oct. hope you are right. Any ideas when the first will be available? I assume manuals first due to the auto box delay. Be nice actually see what I have ordered

No delays on autos as far as I am aware as I have a Nov 5th build date for my car with the 9 speed gearbox, order was placed 2 weeks ago
Production of 2014MY is due to start on 28th October, the order book officially opened on 30th August. Printed manuals should be available from 28th October and the website was going to be updated on 1st October but is obviously running late for some reason.
The international site seems to have some info on MY2014
I just found that this website seems to have the full 2014 details (for the US) and at first glance the options and pricing seem plausible, for what it is worth.
(02-10-2013 09:40am)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]No delays on autos as far as I am aware as I have a Nov 5th build date for my car with the 9 speed gearbox, order was placed 2 weeks ago

I hope my 9-speed build date is something like this! I have been advised delivery will be Jan-Feb, even though I sent the order request in back in August. But then this is being managed by our company car fleet dept and I don't think they confirmed the order until late Sept...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's