babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: 2014 Evoque and LR Ambassadors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From Land Rover:
Last week four Land Rover Ambassadors discovered en route to the Frankfurt Motor Show that with Range Rover Evoque there's more than one way to take on the city, when their driver took a surprising short cut. And on its way demonstrated why it's as good off-road as on.

See how a short cut through Frankfurt demonstrated the capabilities of the 2014 Range Rover Evoque and the reactions of the ambassadors here:

Is it OG or Ipanema Sand?
I would have said it was OG. Isn't it being discontinued and replaced by Causeway and Corris like the RR's and D4?
No, unfortunately - I would have ordered my new one in Havana, Corris or Causeway had they been available on 2014MY, all that changes for 2014 is that Colina Lime is replaced by Zanzibar Bronze (only available on Coupes not on 5 Doors), Baltic Blue becomes Loire Blue and Havana is dropped completely. Strangely Havana is still available on the new RRS and FFRR for 2014MY
It's OG, which the Evoque keeps for 14MY.
Hardly a proper my2014 when you take a closer look. Still haven't seen any pictures with the new waist finishing around the rear and rear 3/4.
Reference URL's