babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Mats....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm picking up my car tomorrow from a independent dealer, it isn't coming with any mats (seems to be pretty standard thing with second hand cars).

I've just called my local LR dealer and they wanted £130 for a set Surprised

Can someone recommend me some quality mats that will fit OEM style, that don't cost £130 =)

Cheers,
Neil
Neil, if you use the forum search you will find a link to a UK website that sells car mats that fit RRE. Halfords also do both carpet and rubber mats that fit but if you don't mind 2nd hand then our own For sale and Wanted section has a few sets for sale, or contact Dan@Duckworths for new genuine mats
Time to resurrect the mat debate! The new MY 14 mats will be different again!
Either that or get some of the Michelin rubber mats from Costco for £16 (or in the interim / over winter).
I got a new oem set off e bay with the evoque logo for £40. Worth a look.
(13-09-2013 08:48pm)m_101 Wrote: [ -> ]Either that or get some of the Michelin rubber mats from Costco for £16 (or in the interim / over winter).

+1
I bought these and they fit really well after a little trimming with a Stanley knife using the guide lines. Very rugged and hard wearing great for winter or wet weather (most of the time here).
Ok, I'm looking at these:

http://www.carmats4u.com/Search-results-...oduct.html

I've just been out to my car and I don't have eye hook fixing points in the rear?? Is that right?

Cheers
I personally use a set ordered from WeatherTech. maybe not the cheapest but they do work very well and fit perfectly. (front and back)

The lack of eyehooks in the back is to be expected. (MY 2012 anyways, but i belive that is also true in 2013)
Reference URL's