babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: 2nd year service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Anyone had a quote for their year 2 service yet? Any ideas on costs for a 2.2 dynamic. I shopped around last year and saved, don't know if it's worth doing again!
Its always worth shopping around
Mine is going in next week - mortgage has been taken out!
How much did you pay for the second service Tim if you don't mind me asking.
a few quid short of £500 at Lookers Park Royal, I didn't have any additional, non scheduled work done
I'm curious what was done one the diesels compared to the petrol versions.
i can tell you it didn't require any spark plug changes! I'm away from the invoice at the moment so will have a look later Slee and get back to you
The service record sheet pretty much tells you all you need to know. Only difference seems to be they take wheels off to regrease spigot, and top up battery electrolyte and change diesel filter. 3rd year is brake fluid change too.

[attachment=3733]
My brother had just had his 2nd service at 30,000 miles on his Freelander 2 SD4. Hunters in Preston charged him £560 which included a brake fluid change and an aircon clean
Ridiculous if you ask me, unfortunately he didn't shop around but I am sure I know where I wont be going for my 2nd service
Having looked at the service schedule above I think they were taking the p155 by doing the brake fluid change at year 2
Thanks Phil! I'm just prepping myself for the bill ahead because i did my own maintenance on my Lexus in the past. Unfortunately I only have one dealer and no other shops that work on Land Rovers in the area.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's