babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Evoque 2.2 recall confirmed in Uk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Here is your plan to get it sorted

Check your vin on topix

It will advice if there are any outstanding recalls

Mine came up with

P033v2 - Fuel Leak - Spill Rail Connector DW12C...

Ring your dealer book it in. Job done

(No change for courtesy car from Guy Salmon) they were not aware the public had access to topix!

Or alternatively ring your dealer quote your registration number and they can check for you.
Not showing on mine so i must be outside the vin range
Mine neither, but we were those reliable, sturdy, well Q/A'd, lovingly built, early models cjfp Laughing
This is what showing for mine.

Outstanding Campaigns:
Q261 - ECO START STOP SYSTEM INOPERATIVE & VEHICLE SOFTWARE UPDATES
P033 - SPILL RAIL

Going in on 14th for 1st service so expect it to be sorted then.
I have just check TOPIx for my vehicle, and I have outstanding campaign shown on my VIN (P033-Spill Rail).

I did a trawl on the net and found this from the Australian Safety Recalls web site Safety Recall Evoque VIN's. It lists the VIN's that are affected.

My VIN is within the range on the web page. Hope this helps.
(23-08-2013 02:20pm)PhilSkill Wrote: [ -> ]Mine neither, but we were those reliable, sturdy, well Q/A'd, lovingly built, early models cjfp Laughing

So true
From the Aus Recall Thread, but many of these may not be Diesel or have the affected Spill Rail so still need to check if your's is affected.

Range Rover Evoque VIN range: 639806 to 816769
FWIW -- USA/petrol. No recall so far.
I'm showing the 'Spill Rail' outstanding too. Does anyone who has a subscription know the details?
Well my Evoque is now so old that it won't be covered by any recalls, because it was built as a launch car it left the factory in even better condition and more lovingly built than CJFP's or Philskill's cars.................. Well I'm sure that that's what LR would like me to believe! Laughing
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's