babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: 20" style 6 alloys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My ed4 came with 18" alloys and I really wish I had have upgraded to the 20" style 6

I am therefore looking for a set with tyres and wondered if they will simply swap over?

Anyone know any going reasonable cheap?

Thanks
Loads on fleabay.
Be careful what you wish for I have the 20s in shadow chrome but there is just not enough tyre above the rim for care free motoring on our pot hole ravaged roads and am forever swerving to avoid them. The 20s look great but will bring you stress and anxiety. Is it worth it?
19"s are a good compromise and make a big difference to the look of the car.
Have the style 6 as OEM fittings on my car and apart from a slashed tyre from driving over a steel plate over a road repair there have been no issues regarding pot holes, my car also goes offroad onto some pretty rough tracks on its 20" wheels and tyres and not even a scratch so far. I did manage to scuff one on a high kerb about two days after I got the car though. I also have a set of 19" wheels with snow and ice tyres and apart from road noise being less with them on I don't notice any difference in the ride or handling
I went for the cross spoke 19" alloys as a compromise. Think they look better than the cluttered multi spoke standard on the Prestige. It's not the wheel size really but the amount of rubber side wall that looks out of place on the 17"
Reference URL's