babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Front seat covers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone ordered the front seat covers? In the LR photos, it looks like a nice neoprene cover. But when I got the rear seat cover, it turned out just to be some custom fitted BBQ covers. Are the fronts any better?
Strange, LR seat covers are usually horrifically expensive, goretex treated tailored to fit pretty good quality things. Has your rear seat one got any LR logos on it and any peel back "covers" for the isofix child seat attachment points? I don't own any Evoque seat covers, I'm going on what I have left over from my RRS & FullFatRR owning days.
OEM front covers are great quality and fit. Not goretex, but waterproof. Thick fabric, RR badge attached. I leave my covers on all year and they don't detract from the look of the car. However, bought mine last year so they may have changed!
The rears may be treated goretex, but they don't fit very well, and don't stretch. They are labeled "Range Rover," if that's any consolation. I'll run by the dealer and see if the fronts are any different.
Reference URL's