babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Original Kosrae Green
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have found a photo of I beleive an Original Kosrae Green Dynamic Coupe.. Deffo not Galway Green as paint is too glassy (ie contains Xirallic to give glassy / chrome reflection)
Kind of like the look.

*Note Orkney Grey Disco in the background*
Nice find!

While we are stateside, two of the critters caught on video as well

White and Grey (which Grey is anyone's guess)
(15-08-2011 10:01pm)berlin2011 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice find!

While we are stateside, two of the critters caught on video as well

White and Grey (which Grey is anyone's guess)

I think its not Orkney lol..Laughing but really like the rear number plate size of US plates ..shame the video is so short..the guys who take these shots really need to think about what they want to see when they get home..Note the brighter front indicators for US Regs compaired to UK version.Actually they are side reflectors orange front and red on the rear .again not on UK versions
(15-08-2011 09:49pm)QUATTROMAN Wrote: [ -> ]I have found a photo of I beleive an Original Kosrae Green Dynamic Coupe.. Deffo not Galway Green as paint is too glassy (ie contains Xirallic to give glassy / chrome reflection)
Kind of like the look.

*Note Orkney Grey Disco in the background*

Saw this US web site today that describes the Evoque Green as Emerald Fire (the Jag colour) - not Galway

Not sure if it’s a typo ..... but I remember someone from the factory saying that when Kosrae was discontinued it was going to be replaced by Emerald Fire -- which IMO looks great on Jags.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/range-rov...9219863438
I like the colour
It used to be called British Racing Green in old Jaguarspeak
Reference URL's