babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Just put OEM 22"s on my coupe!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Let me know what you think. Im in love will the results. OEM Range Rover Evoque 22"s they fit the Evoques hub bore perfectly so there is no vibrations. Tire size is 265/35/22.

[Image: th_rangevidei_zps58ec2ea9.jpg]
Click to show video

[Image: ranger_zps7d71afbe.jpeg]

[Image: RangeatCVS_zps6dc7afdf.jpg]

[Image: Roverback_zpse8b73fd7.jpeg]

[Image: rangepokelook_zps05735232.jpeg]
Looks really good! how's the ride? Is it a lot firmer than 20s?
I had the dynamic 19"s stock. The 22"s aren't too much of a different ride from the stock 19"s. It handles better than the stocks because of the wider tires and the low profile tires.
Looks great on a black car especially
Looks great !!
Looks good in black especially with the sill bars bars, those tyres dont do anything for rim protection, keep clear of kerbs! No option for those wheels here that I could see.
They look similar to a 20" RRS style and a Freeelander2 wheel but RRS has a different hub to Evoque - they wouldn't last very long on the UK's pot holed roads.......... cracks everywhere
I knew I had seen that design somewhere else, they are off the new RRS, oh Land Rover will be so pleased one of their dealers is selling on wheels from a car about to be launched! http://www.rrsport.co.uk/gallery/albums/...ge%203.jpg
They do look good on the car.
I love them, really do.
Wouldn't have thought upping to 22s would look so good as I'm not a fan of over-sizing the wheels, but I really love this.

Now, how much would a set of those set me back?!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's