babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Debage front letters or put them back on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I had ordered a Coupe hood with vents cutout and had it installed on my 4 door Evoque today but I'm not sure if I should keep the front "RANGE ROVER" letter off or should I put them back on my new hood? Your thoughts? Here's the new hood with vents without the letters on.

[Image: h1b_zps97d47036.jpg]
[Image: hv1a_zps958f2e8b.jpg]
Put your name on it. Could do with a bit of personalisation like, Hawke, khan and Overfinch...
I think it has a very clean look without the badge
I like it
The debadge works on your car - nice and clean
I say put the badges back on - it just doesn't have an identity without a badge on the front - could be made by anyone!

I once saw an FFRR which had replaced the "RANGE ROVER" on the bonnet with "STRANGE LOVER" - made me laugh anyway/
Back on!
put them back on, I did with mine after the bonnet was wrapped
I must say the 'without' look is very clean, but I think I prefer having the name on the bonnet/hood. Love this car and all the bits you've done to it! Cool
I would say go for the other option... replace them, but put on gloss black ones instead. Best of both worlds?
by the way that looks really good with the coupe bonnet. Makes me want to change mine (if it weren't so expensive, or I could find a coupe owner that hates their bonnet vents!)
Looks better with the letters on in my opinion. I like the black ones with chrome edge. Might replace my chrome ones with them too!

I like that you've changed the bonnet. When I suggested that some time ago on this forum, I was declared insane
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's