babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: PRESTIGE PARTS- FRONT GRILLE, SIDE FENDER BLADE, TAILGATE FINISHER, DOOR TRIM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking for the above parts to add to my Pure model.

If anyone is changing their prestige parts to the dynamic black or any other option let me know!

Thanks
you aren't visiting belgium in the summer by the way, you could pick up my grille and side vents.

(03-07-2013 01:35pm)Stephen McIntyre Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for the above parts to add to my Pure model.

If anyone is changing their prestige parts to the dynamic black or any other option let me know!

Thanks
(03-07-2013 07:32pm)scalle Wrote: [ -> ]you aren't visiting belgium in the summer by the way, you could pick up my grille and side vents.

Unfortunately I am not...

How much would you charge for the parts and shipping costs? If this is an option?

Thanks again

Stephen
(04-07-2013 09:26am)Stephen McIntyre Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately I am not...

How much would you charge for the parts and shipping costs? If this is an option?

Thanks again

Stephen

Shipping around Europe is surprisingly cheap - especially in comparison to the ridiculous UK inland post office prices.
i'll check with the post office and contact you when i have news

(04-07-2013 09:26am)Stephen McIntyre Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately I am not...

Thanks again

Stephen
(04-07-2013 08:22pm)scalle Wrote: [ -> ]i'll check with the post office and contact you when i have news

thanks Smile
hello,

can you send me your adress by private mail, so i'll check the cost and send my parts to you

thx, scalle
Stephen needs to post some more to be able to use PMs, 4 posts is one short to trigger that part of the forum
(23-09-2013 04:14pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Stephen needs to post some more to be able to use PMs, 4 posts is one short to trigger that part of the forum

so i can not get in touch with him until he answers on the forum or post some replays?
I didn't know that.
Hope to hear from him so i can send the parts for free
(24-09-2013 06:55pm)scalle Wrote: [ -> ]so i can not get in touch with him until he answers on the forum or post some replays?
I didn't know that.
Hope to hear from him so i can send the parts for free

You can send him an email
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's