babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Cardiff tomorrow (Tues 16th)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Evoque unleashed in Cardiff tomorrow for me. 09:30 slot.
Can't wait,
Anybody else on here going along?Very HappyVery Happy
ANTVery Happy
(15-08-2011 10:05am)ant Wrote: [ -> ]Evoque unleashed in Cardiff tomorrow for me. 09:30 slot.
Can't wait,
Anybody else on here going along?Very HappyVery Happy
ANTVery Happy

I'm there on Wednesday 17th - hope the weather is good.
If anyone can get a photo of Ipanema sand..…?
And stick their hands across the exhausts to see if both emit exhaust or only one
(15-08-2011 01:26pm)griff Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone can get a photo of Ipanema sand..…?

Will try my best.
(15-08-2011 01:52pm)FullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]And stick their hands across the exhausts to see if both emit exhaust or only one

Will try my best.
Very Happy
I'll be there as well have a 6pm slot.

It will be interesting to see where they send us on the predetermined route as I live just outside Cardiff, thought I might pop home and wind up the neighbours!!!!

In France at the moment weather here is great not sure what it will be like in Cardiff, it's normally raining so will be able to test out the wipers.
Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
Thanks Ant
If you get a chance it would be great.
Have a great day.
@ Cardiff 11 am Wednesday looking forward to driving one just hope the gearbox isn't as bad as some are saying! Rolling Eyes
I wasn't aware there was anything wrong with the gearbox? Apart from the fact it could do with 2 more ratios!!!
I think it's going to rain, but so be it,
Ant
Laughing
Have a great time Ant. Look forward to hearing all about it. Very Happy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's