babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Lux Pack is Lux Pack is Lux Pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Not new to the LR scene as I already own a Defender 110, however, hopefully, we pick up our 61 Orkney Grey Coupe Dynamic Lux on Thursday.

During the test drive, I didn't try out all the features and the spec sheet (backed up by the listing on LR's Approved Search) shows that it's a "Dynamic Lux", but the feature list shows only the 380W sound system.

I'm assuming this is incorrect and the car should have the 825W system. It also doesn't show that it has the surround camera or pano roof that it does. It doesn't show the keyless entry either, but we didn't test that.

It does have the dual view TV, Powered Tail and Park Assist which I did try out.

So, my question is, the Lux pack back in 2011 (car is Oct 2011) is still the same as the Lux pack today?

Thanks!
put the chassis number into Topix, that will tell you exactly what you've got. Smile
That was my first thought but then realised that I've not got the chassis number either.

Is Topix reliable for the Evoque as for the Defender, you can get some strange results.

After searching for more on LRs search, all the Luxs are the same. I think they just list the standard stuff.
I had to phone the dealer to check the Tax status, so I asked for the VIN.

It is indeed the full Lux Pack Tongue Out

It's listed as "PREMIUM AUDIO 1280 W", which I understand is the 825W system.

Can't wait until Thursday, looking forward to it even more now.
Lux Pack has remained the same.
Colin, welcome to the forum, The Valeter is right, no changes. You are buying one of the very early cars as launch was September 8 2011.
Yes, realised it's probably a pre-order delivered one.

We were looking for a slightly newer one, but this Dynamic Lux came up at one of our dealers (Stafford) and it's only done 8000 miles, so couldn't resist.
Reference URL's