babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Dealer Activated Options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does any one have a list of dealer activated options so that
I can see what I need to ask the dealer to switch on/off at PDI?
So far all I have only found :-
Enable Auto fold wing mirrors when the car is locked
Enable Variable intermittent wipe for the rear wiper

That's it, but I haven't finished reading the manual yet!
There's also:

- An extra wipe a few seconds after the end of a wash-wipe cycle to catch drips
- Rear wiper comes on when reverse is selected if main wipers are on; if they are on intermittent, there's a single wipe.

Fine until the rear wiper starts scratching the rear screen because its not wet - the rear spoiler shields the rear screen.

Edit: Oh, and there's the setting of the Daytime Running Lights with opinion appearing to be they have to be on if the car has them with new production.
AFAIK all Land / Range Rovers except Defender have the rear wiper come on when the fronts are on and reverse is selected - certainly my last 6 cars have had this.
So how can we know what's default? I presume the auto-fold wing mirrors is by default on if they've been specced as folding wing mirrors with puddle lights.
When I contacted my dealer about this last week they advised me that normally they activate all dealer enabled functions during the PDI whether you ask for them to do it or not. This isn't true of all dealerships though.
Thanks all, will confirm with my dealer what they activate and what they don't. Might just wait for some of you to get the car to find out whats annoying and what isn't Wink
With Audi you can do loads through the mmi menu

Wonder if there will be any hidden gems in amongst the menus ?
Just got an email from my dealer who said that they will have a dealer initiated list and will go through it with me when (if) the car arrives. He did not list the items though.
Cheers
Reference URL's