babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Social seating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
just looking through the accessories brochure and find this slide-out platform described as social seating. A I use the lower tailgate of my FFRR a lot for picnics when on outings I wonder if it is worth adding it to my list of extras. Has anybody else specced it - it is a dealer fit extra not a fcatory fit extra so can be added later.
Gonna wait and see
It just uses the luggage rails (which need to be specced) to slot into then slide in and out so you can fit it yourself in seconds.....
want to see it first. would be interested. Used the tailgate a lot on the RR.
Is there a pdf of the accessories brochure?
Sounds an interesting thing - I have luggage rails specified.
It is accessible on the LR website
Is there an option for anti-social seating??That would be a far more interesting option.
Perhaps incorporating a cup holder big enough for my bottle of buckfast and trimmed with burberry cloth Laughing
Has anyone heard anything about this - price and availability?
(14-08-2011 12:55pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]just looking through the accessories brochure and find this slide-out platform described as social seating.

Seen that to in the folder but not in reallife. The dealer showed me one in an other RR and told me that it would be te same. Well I also have the rails, so might even be tempted to make it myself Cool
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's