babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Change digital speedo to km.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know is it possible to change the speedo to km for my upcoming driving trip to France.
Regards
Geezer
Yes I think you can, in the menu between the dials, from the steering wheel right hand selectors.

Dont forget your obligitory Breathalyser, yellow jacket etc...
[quote='PhilSkill' pid='86381' dateline='1368024650']
Yes I think you can, in the menu between the dials, from the steering wheel right hand selectors.

Got it thanks Phil
Am I right in believing that there is
no need for headlight adjustment for driving abroad??
You are correct, no need to make any adjustments
(08-05-2013 03:50pm)PhilSkill Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I think you can, in the menu between the dials, from the steering wheel right hand selectors.

Dont forget your obligitory Breathalyser, yellow jacket etc...

A note for all, the breathalyser is NOT obligatory. This ridiculous new law has now been put on hold indefinitely
Yes read that online yesterday that the breathalyser is on hold in France. So just the Hi Vis jackets and I spoke with LR yesterday who confirmed that the breakdown cover is Europe wide. Although I hope I don't need it.
(10-05-2013 07:47am)Geezer71 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes read that online yesterday that the breathalyser is on hold in France. So just the Hi Vis jackets and I spoke with LR yesterday who confirmed that the breakdown cover is Europe wide. Although I hope I don't need it.

Dont you also need a spare bulb kit, first aid kit and a warning triangle Question
Reference URL's