babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: How many Evoques do you see a day ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I feel Evoques are so popular now that I normally see 10 or more on the roads every day.

Mostly pure or dynamics .

However I have only spotted 1 eD4 so far.

Anyone know how many sold so far ? Are the sales slowing down ?
I came to work later than normal today and saw 3 fuji 5 doors and 1 black Dynamic 5 door. I have seen another 3 door Fuji but it had different wheels. I have never seen a spec exactly like mine (thank goodness)! Not sure about Australian sales.
Usually at least 5 and that's before I get a mile from home.
Usually about 3 or 4 on a trip from Bolton to Manchester and back. Should I wave at them to acknowledge their good taste in cars Very Happy
generally a good half dozen but can be upto about 25-30. Depends if I am on the A14 and see the tranporter loads making there way to the docks
(02-05-2013 04:07am)Amadeus Wrote: [ -> ]I came to work later than normal today and saw 3 fuji 5 doors and 1 black Dynamic 5 door. I have seen another 3 door Fuji but it had different wheels. I have never seen a spec exactly like mine (thank goodness)! Not sure about Australian sales.

As far as I know 2,496 Evoques were sold in Australia in 2012. On the Central Coast of NSW I will see maybe 1 or 2 other Evoques per day. Still relatively rare here, no local dealer effects I suppose...
4 at least each day, not including cutter7 Wink

If any new owners care to PM me their VIN and build date from Topix (less the last 3 digits for your security) I could update my spreadsheet and see how daily production has averaged out over the last 6 months...
Hi Phil,
Not to sure if I approached you as you where leaving Tescos main roundabout last night, about 7.30 pm (I was turning in) but the low sun was to blinding to see any great detail, but I did notice a Fuji with the **1 reg but could not catch the other digits?.

Hi cutter, not me, would be in the Mazda if I went anywhere near Tescos car park! Laughing
I've seen 1 today
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's