babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: How many Evoques do you see a day ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I rarely see any. Perhaps one if I'm lucky.

I travel up/down the M5 between Gloucestershire and Devon regularly, but seldom see any when I'm on the roads. Perhaps I'm just not that observant!
I see at least one transporter a day on the M6 heading south on my drive to work. Off to china no doubt.
Just one, on my drive. I don't go out you see, just sit and look at my new carWink
in my region (belgium, 75km near the coast, flemish region) i see at least 5 per day.
Not including the 6+ transporters driving down the A14 full of LHD models each day.
Got to be at least 10 a day now. There a bit like buses, hours without seeing one than 3-4 in a 1/2 mile section of road.
(01-05-2013 09:43pm)Jonathon555 Wrote: [ -> ]I feel Evoques are so popular now that I normally see 10 or more on the roads every day.

Mostly pure or dynamics .

However I have only spotted 1 eD4 so far.

Anyone know how many sold so far ? Are the sales slowing down ?

totally aggree thinking of getting rid
Not as many as I see of Q5s or RRS everyday. Probably around 6 each day.... either Pures or Dynamics in Fuji or Black!
Saw at least 10 today driving 200 miles. But never any in my Mauritius Blue. So imagine my disgust when I found out someone else at work also has a blue one Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's