babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Are Coupes getting more popular?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday in the Stirling area I saw 8 Evoques, only one was a 5 Door the rest were Coupes. At the time I was in my Defender. Interesting that most of the drivers were not exactly in the age profile that LR was aiming the Evoque at too - blue rinse ladies who lunch! Colours........ Well only 1 White, A Dynamic, a couple of Frenze Reds, a couple of Mauritius Blue, 3 Colima's, all Pures and one OG Prestige. 4 of the cars were parked in the Dobbies garden centre car park in a line, so I parked my Defender next to them.
I have a coupe so I normally get excited to see another. In my 4 months ownership I would say I have only seen about 10. And about 200 4 doors... I'm a truck driver so I'm in the road alot

Coupes are rare!
They have always been popular with us owners who have great taste and a sense of style Very Happy
5 door owners, only joking LaughingLaughing
Thought the coupes were only for people with a wide waist-hip ratio and needed a wider door to get through the door..Smile.. Course the coupes are getting popular.... Read the article below....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl...nnest.html
(09-05-2013 12:25am)jitenc Wrote: [ -> ]Thought the coupes were only for people with a wide waist-hip ratio and needed a wider door to get thought the door..Smile.. Course the coupes are getting popular.... Read the article below....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl...nnest.html

Boy, with that response i oughta come get you and teach you a leson. Now, if only i can get my @rse off this sofa !! Laughing
(09-05-2013 04:47am)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]Boy, with that response i oughta come get you and teach you a leson. Now, if only i can get my @rse off this sofa !! Laughing

Ah.. If only the Evoque can accommodate a winch and a towline, I could come to ya and help you up... Smile.
Ps... If any consolation not to offend anyone, I have noticed, that my belt now sags around the beer belly area Sad
You need one of those Nissan Jukes for that, according to the ads I've recently seen on TV they have to be winched everywhere on a Fluro blue winch line!
I love my 5 door but have already decided that when my lease ends I'm going the coupe Dynamic.
Have no regrets with the 5 door but style will win over practicality next time!
Reference URL's