babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: My Mirrors Don't Dip In Reverse!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(26-04-2013 07:03pm)Squidly73 Wrote: [ -> ]So the first time, you dream that your mirrors was dipping Laughing

I guess I must.
Yes I confirm that the mirrors dip when in reverse on my Pure Tech as I have memory seats. My friend who recently picked up a used Pure Tech without memory seats doesn't have the dip facility on his car.
(28-04-2013 11:08am)Evogirl Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I confirm that the mirrors dip when in reverse on my Pure Tech as I have memory seats. My friend who recently picked up a used Pure Tech without memory seats doesn't have the dip facility on his car.

presumably yours is a 3 door then?
Note that there is difference between folding mirrors and dip mirrors
What is being asked about though are "reverse dipping" mirrors which are mirrors that swivel and rotate when reverse gear is engaged to show a different vie - usually of the near-side kerb so you don't scuff your alloy wheels
No it's a 5 door manual I have memory seats and as soon as I put the car in reverse the mirrors move down so that I can view the kerb and then as soon as I choose first gear they move back up to their original position.
It seems my memory of the options list is now beginning to fail me!
Did you dip when you thought that? LOL
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's