babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: NO Fuji white option on SD4 Pure ?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just trying to use the LR configurator / builder to spec up a car to order

Every time I select an SD4 Manual Pure it charges me £550 for Paint Confused every time

So Basic car price £29705 OTR

Metallic Paint £550

It appears as though Fuji white is not an option on an SD4 Pure its missing.

Is this just a website error ? or is FJW not available ?
Unnecessary quote removed

You can always go for OGLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

May well do that Laughing or Orkney lilac
Unnecessay quote removed

You know what they say, Purple is the new GreyLaughing
oohhh - you're right. It's there for the Coupe but not the 5dr! Wonder what's going on? Was there an earthquake in Ireland and they've run out of Fuji to put into the paint ?
Me off to Jaguar dealership to ogle some Lunar Grey Jags…it's nagging at me a little this whole lilac thingEmbarrassed

Maybe it's the designers choice again and they think it only looks cool on the coupe. Smile

Its there for the TD4 , so it must not sit right with the SD4 badge

Wonter if you select the debadge option if you can then have it ? LaughingLaughing
Just be aware that LR's website isn't always up to date, it isn't always fully functional and it often tells fibs! Best thing is to visit a dealer and use their configurator, even then you can configure things that sometime turn out to be impossible!

Just been on the LR website and you can spec a TD4 in Fuji but you cannot opt for some styles of 19" wheels!
It lets you have it on the 5dr Pure SD4 with the auto gearbox.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's