babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Special Edition Evoque
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spotted this on the official LR website just in case you cant make your mind up but want something a little bit different Shocked

http://www.landrover.com/gb/en/lr/range-...l-edition/

Range Rover Evoque
Special Edition
With its striking lines, muscularity and poise, the 2013 Range Rover Evoque sets itself apart from its contemporaries. Now it’s available as a Special Edition in Santorini Black with a Sicilian Yellow contrast roof and door mirrors.
Under the bonnet, the 2.2 litre diesel engine delivers advanced turbocharging with lower fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. Whilst in the cockpit, the Sports Command Driving Position makes for a more connected drive.
Naturally, the interior finish is of the highest standard, featuring the Dynamic Plus pack in Ebony with unique Yellow contrast stitching, as well as an anodised Yellow horizontal finisher. Available in both Coupé and 5-door form, the Special Edition also features a new Black Exterior Design Pack, Panoramic roof, Power tailgate, Keyless entry and Privacy glass.
The Range Rover Evoque Special Edition - designed to set you apart.
Available from May 2013
SD4 Automatic 5-door at £47,405
SD4 Automatic Coupé at £48,405
Not sure I am too keen on the colour scheme, interesting price Shocked
Well it does have the Plus Pack interior which won't come for free, although buying a Plus Lux would cost about the samevand get you more without the Sicilian Yellow option
Sounds like they are running out of mustard yellow paint as the full yellow version is very limited so they started just spraying the roof and mirrors which are mostly glass! Very Happy
(17-04-2013 11:25pm)PhilSkill Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like they are running out of mustard yellow paint as the full yellow version is very limited so they started just spraying the roof and mirrors which are mostly glass! Very Happy

Took mine to the dealer for the first year service today, which set me back 322 euro by the way Wink when I saw this in the showroom ...
[Image: 20130527_081444.jpg]
[Image: 20130527_081422.jpg]
[Image: 20130527_081358.jpg]

These are phone pics and the sun was causing me some problems, but I liked it. I saw it from the back of shop and my first reaction was I was about to see my first colima lime. I'm still not sure if it's for me, but the colour combination does work. Oviously, it being a coupe helps.
Naturally, the interior finish is of the highest standard,

Funny
I like it, but I think I would prefer the Santorini Black with Sicilian Yellow accents to the full on yellow version. Nice! Smile Paula xx
They look good. Am more excited about the release of the 'Black Design Pack'. Is on the UK build site for 1900 pound but not on Australian site yet.
It's certainly not my cup of tea. Won't the yellow become dated quickly?
Reference URL's