babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Un maked Police Evoque
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got passed through Barlby near Selby in North Yorkshire by an un marked Fuji police Evoque.
It had flashing blue lights in the front grill and the rear window.
Certainly looked impressive, must have been doing 80 in a 30!!
Probably a fire officers personal car, there not really suitable for police work. Too big/powerful/expensive for panda cars. Boot is not big enough to carry kit needed for traffic cars.
(14-04-2013 07:30pm)ED209 Wrote: [ -> ]Probably a fire officers personal car, there not really suitable for police work. Too big/powerful/expensive for panda cars. Boot is not big enough to carry kit needed for traffic cars.

Good Point.

In fact there is a video out there somewhere of a Fire Officer pulling out of a station in one...if I find it again, I'll post.
Black one in West Yorkshire too. Buzzed passed me with blues & twos last week. Not sure if it was police or fire brigade tho
Here you go....

[Image: evoque_police_car_by_feliperaposo-d5opbd6.jpg]

Wink
(15-04-2013 01:47am)invoke Wrote: [ -> ]Here you go....

[Image: evoque_police_car_by_feliperaposo-d5opbd6.jpg]

Wink

I want that one ShockedVery Happy
Strathclyde (now The Scottish Police since two weeks ago) were running one with a roof bars with low profile lights but
no markings - IIRC it was a Santorini Prestige
Yes black or dark blue one passed me going south on A1 last week near Harrogate turn off, was flying along with blue flashing lights behind grille[/i]
My guess would be Fire Officers car.

Mickdd, has a Red one.
(15-04-2013 08:48pm)Evo-king Wrote: [ -> ]My guess would be Fire Officers car.

Mickdd, has a Red one.

Found the one I was thinking of....

Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's