babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Land Rover-considering-sub-compact-suv.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Odd, I thought Countryman was BMW's answer to Evoque! Have seen a Paceman so I assume that LR feels it needs a competitor to that...................
Looks like the X4's rear seats will be for kids only.

There is a vote at the bottom for which looks best. BMW looks like it just follows steadfastly on in the scaled down BMW jelly mould
God help us, the Indian built Nissan Pixo with a Range Rover badge.
So far the latest vote is 60/40 to the hippo lardy arse looking X4..

The BMW Concept X4 has a footprint of 4,648mm (l), 1,915mm (w) and a height of 1,622mm with a wheel base of 2,810mm – the concept runs on 21-inch bi-colour light-alloy wheels.!

The coupe-style roofline sweeps downwards and making the X4 appear longer. Below, the windows extend well to the rear, where they are bordered by a dynamic interpretation of BMW’s signature Hofmeister kink. There are full-LED headlights with a hexagonal interpretation of the familiar BMW twin circular appearance. LED tail lights positioned at the outer edges of the rear designed to emphasise the muscular wheel arches and wide track.

The entry level X4 is to be priced around the £33,000 mark with engines, probably all diesel in the UK being borrowed from the current X3 line-up.
4 Series Coupe and X4, I really will have to avoid passing BMW garages for a while. SWMBO has a weakness for BMW's.
Reference URL's