babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: TD4 & ED4 Single Exhaust only ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just looking at the "US interest thread "

I was suprised to see the TD4 had only a single exhaust pipe rather than a twin like the SD4 or Si4 (photo on thread courtesy of Berlin)

All the TD4's in the compound at Halewwod the other day had the rear right exhaust back panel missing. I thought this was something to do with transportation.

But it may appear that there has been a slight design change & a new blanking panel needs to be fitted to cover where the second pipe went.

Does this mean that the drivers side tail pipes is acually a dummy or fake on an SD4 ?

The configurator shows the ED4 / TD4 with twin exhausts

Has anyone got anymore pics ?
I think you might have answered the question yourself Johnathon - I know this is the case with Volvo C30 and I believe you can now spec one of those with a "balancing" dummy exhaust on one side
(13-08-2011 08:33am)FullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]I think you might have answered the question yourself Johnathon - I know this is the case with Volvo C30 and I believe you can now spec one of those with a "balancing" dummy exhaust on one of those

So on the SD4 is the right exhaust just a show dummy ?

seems pointless
I'll let you know in 3 weeks time when mine arrives. Maybe somebody going to an Evoque Unleashed event this weekend could have a look
(13-08-2011 08:36am)FullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]I'll let you know in 3 weeks time when mine arrives. Maybe somebody going to an Evoque Unleashed event this weekend could have a look

Stick your hand over the tail pipe see if there is any hot air coming out Very Happy
Reference URL's