babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: So what would you like to see on 2014MY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
We know that there is a new auto-box coming but is there anything else that would not require a complete rebuild /major interior refits/ major elecronics reprogramming that you think should be added to the options lists (or removed!). I'll start off
1) Light Tan/ Saddle leather option
2) Some brighter colours for the exterior - RRS's Chilli or a brighter RSFord Metallic blue?
3) Remote closing for the powered tailgate
4) daylight running tail lights

Items to remove...........
1) I would like to see the Park Assist taken out of the Lux pack and replaced by the heated steering wheel
More logical Sat Nav e.g. touch TMC on mainscreen to get TMC report when illuminated yellow or red rather than having to scroll through two further screens to find info
Ability to have front cameras on when moving forward after reverse rather than switching them on.
New dealers!!!!
Lossless audio support (flac) for the entertainment system would be nice and maybe the adaptive cruise as an option.
1. faster SatNav
2. Foot open and close for tailgate and remote close for tailgate.
3 Dynamic mode on prestige on US spec
sat nav, sat nav, sat nav ! its currently crap
chilled glove box
more sensitive auto lights
revised wipers
Improved interior LED's
improved Si petrol fuel economy
improve bluetooth iphone connection issues/playlists
fast forward audio from steering wheel
Height adjustment on front seats (pure).
Brighter ambient lighting.
The use of harder gloss black plastic around windows etc...
OUT - LR badge on the front grill - haven't even got mine yet (this weekend) but I prefer it wasn't there like in earlier models.
IN - Maybe a grab handle inside front or a rear one to hang clothes on (driver's side).
Definitely more colour choices.
Sun roof - one that opens rather than the fixed/closed panoramic roof
The insert on the door cards on a Prestige should be soft to touch padded leather rather than the hard cheap feel stuff on it as it does not live up to the Prestige name.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's