babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Adaptive headlights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I am picking up 2013 Dynamic on fri 17th April, full Lux pack, does this include the Adaptive headlights or is it an extra.

Cheers
No mate i'm afraid the adaptive xenons are an extra
Strange isn't it because IMHO, they are much more useful than some of the lux pack which are more like toys.
I agree with you there Mark, but are there any main stream makers who offer Adaptive Xenons as standard? Land Rover has never offered them as a standard fitting even on the most expensive FFRR. I really missed them when I went from my TDv8 RRS to the TDv8 FFRR and made sure they were on my order for the Evoque.
Yes i agree with you on that, so now i am disappointed that i never ordered them, and i am hearing that it's not a good idea to try and mess with it after build, ??
Geezer
It would be very expensive to retro-fit them as you have to couple them up to the speedo, the steering, the indicators and headlight washer system.
If u have xenons then i really wouldnt look to the bother / effort to try to fit the adaptive versions.
Reference URL's