babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Slow week on the OG banter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So not a lot of Stornoway / OG the last few days - Good thing that. So just a couple of nice picks from Flickr with Stornoway/OG to enjoy over the weekend.

This car is a thing of beauty!

[Image: 6034781026_e1d433a82c_b.jpg]

[Image: 6034780954_c2a869505f_b.jpg]

Flick Link - http://www.flickr.com/photos/marshalkin/...034780954/
"Thing of beauty" -shame you won't say the same when your 'purple orkney grey' is delivered. lmfao...
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
Ah, but the coupe in the picture is half stornoway and the other half Orkney!
Shocked
(12-08-2011 02:19pm)MW73 Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, but the coupe in the picture is half stornoway and the other half Orkney!
Shocked

Nice One !! is the 'Lilac' one Orkney I cant tell as it blends in with the heather !!!LaughingTongue Out
Mmmm hope not as I've gone for OG aswell! I will look sooo cool with the windows down and princes purple rain on full blast!!
Laughing
Had a chat with one of the fellas who was running a dealer event yesterday in Coworth Park (for Austrian and Russian dealers) and he said all pre production and press cars were Stornoway not OG.

I asked him what happens to these Evoques after all the training and press events and he said that LR usually crush them as they have pre production parts and cannot be sold to the public - such a shame.
(12-08-2011 02:30pm)MW73 Wrote: [ -> ]Mmmm hope not as I've gone for OG aswell! I will look sooo cool with the windows down and princes purple rain on full blast!!
Laughing
Didn't think that was your style MW. Learn something everyday
You well?
2nd photo, left hand car is sooooooooooooooooo much better looking though. LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
Laughing:lol:Tim you are correct ..certainaly looks more 'the buisiness' than this colour in the pic that shall remain nameless...

http://www.trusteddealers.co.uk/used-lan...r-24826536Laughing
Orkney Grey? That's more like Orkney Silver
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's