babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Talk Land Rover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just had an invite to be a part of "Talk Land Rover" anyone know whats involved or what its all about?
(13-03-2013 06:30pm)Firenze Wrote: [ -> ]Just had an invite to be a part of "Talk Land Rover" anyone know whats involved or what its all about?

where did that come from?
It was an email, all Ive done is the online customer survey a couple of months ago
(13-03-2013 06:30pm)Firenze Wrote: [ -> ]Just had an invite to be a part of "Talk Land Rover" anyone know whats involved or what its all about?

The pope has lined up the cardinals to kiss his ring

This lot never learn, same as LR..
Maybe it's due to your signature block that states you've been enjoying it since 7th March 2012 and therefore not an adverse critic! Or am I become too cynical and suspicious?
I regularly get invites to participate in new model surveys. In December I completed a massive online questionnaire about what I would think would be the deal combination of toys to make standard on various versions of the about to be launched next RRS, including such things as would I consider buying a hybrid version of the car, how much would I pay for various combinations of engine with spec and how would I rate the value for money against both the Audi Q5 and BMW X5. Interestingly there was no mention of a Mercedes ML as competition to the RRS. One question I answered rhetorically was one about fitting 7 seats to the RRS, my reply was "how can a car with Sport and Range Rover in the name be made into a people mover! I wouldn't want a Sport with 7 seats, that is what D4 does so well"
Reference URL's