babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Heated Steering Wheel.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I originally thaught that the Heated Steering Wheel was an expensive waste of money as an option........That was until I drove the Freelander I was loaned by my dealer. I wish only I had driven that car before my order was finalised as I would have added it to my order - it was excellent!!
I use it everyday. In the winters of course.. The extremes, mainly the hands is where blood flow quite close to the surface.

The warm wheel is enough to generate heat that causes the rest of the body to warm up through your hands.. In my case that is..

I had an experience of losing touch hot and cold sensation of my fingertips for a month, after been to Everest base camp in the winter. Holding a cold steering wheel bring back memories ... And makes my driving a little less comfortable..

I will not order or drive another car without heated steering wheel ... And I am in my late 30s! It's worth it.
Glad I took the option. -13 this morning. [attachment=3371]
Can it be retro fitted?
(13-03-2013 01:23pm)The Valeter Wrote: [ -> ]Can it be retro fitted?

yep, but expensive - check out powerfuluk.com
Yes quite an easy retrofit but to be economical you have to find the parts at the right price - keep an eye out on ebay as they do come up...
I always said I would have one on my next car, both the Evoque and the FL2 I test drove both had them so I made sure it was on my order. Very nice to.
(12-03-2013 11:33pm)The Valeter Wrote: [ -> ]I originally thaught that the Heated Steering Wheel was an expensive waste of money as an option........That was until I drove the Freelander I was loaned by my dealer. I wish only I had driven that car before my order was finalised as I would have added it to my order - it was excellent!!

Time to change your car again, valeterWink
(13-03-2013 10:19pm)jitenc Wrote: [ -> ]Time to change your car again, valeterWink

No....
After all the posts last winter about how great a heated steering wheel was then I'm surprised you didn't spec one anyway. Have had them on the last two cars and I would say its essential fitting for any car that sits outside all the year round
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's