babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Another Auto Express - Spot the mistakes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not worth buying because of all the mistakes....
But some good things to say about TD4 (at least I think that's what they're talking about
Poor article... someone wants a good stuffing for it really!

Entry level prestige, 148bhp SD4, photos show a dynamic....... the list goes on!

Well done Auto Express!!
Is that OG ? LaughingLaughing
Ahhhh but remember (I'm not trying to defend Auto Express here) it's one of the weird spec press fleet cars that the motoring journos have had over the last few weeks - like last week's Si4 Prestige 5 Door that Autocar had.
(11-08-2011 09:39am)FullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Ahhhh but remember (I'm not trying to defend Auto Express here) it's one of the weird spec press fleet cars that the motoring journos have had over the last few weeks - like last week's Si4 Prestige 5 Door that Autocar had.

Surely LR would tell them that and and AutoExpress adjust the article as necessary - what is the point on writing a piece on and bigging up a car that doesn't actually exist 'publicly' ?
I don't know! Auto Express also used a photoshopped Evoque on their front cover last week - the blue it was coloured was too light to be Buckingham and too dark to be Mauritius Blue - it was more the shade that Citroen uses for the DS3
(11-08-2011 09:45am)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2011 09:39am)FullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Ahhhh but remember (I'm not trying to defend Auto Express here) it's one of the weird spec press fleet cars that the motoring journos have had over the last few weeks - like last week's Si4 Prestige 5 Door that Autocar had.

Surely LR would tell them that and and AutoExpress adjust the article as necessary - what is the point on writing a piece on and bigging up a car that doesn't actually exist 'publicly' ?

And surely the editor should check these articles and check the models even exist in the UK, the online version of this article has since been corrected and talks about TD4 not SD4
It is a EU version. And AutoExpress is not read just in UK I guess... (I have read it) Smile
Oops - we are very insular on this little bit of rock floating to the North West of mainland Europe and forget that there may be other market specific models............. good point Gotjan
no other country would pay £28,705 though!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's