babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Forum meet up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was wondering if after a few months have past post Sept and a few of us have got our cars we could all meet up. Maybe have drive out somewhere, with a lunch and talk all things RRE! Very Happy
Game on!
but where as we are a bit far flung between us. I have been to RRSport meets in London, at Gaydon BMHC, at Solihull for the Home of the Legend and I have run an event in Scotland. They are difficult to arrange one for an entire forum to attend in one place I can assure you, wherever you choose to hold it it will be wrong for some!
LPR hosted one of the best RRSport meets at their showroom with drive on down the M40 in convoy then back to meet with the northern contingent who had driven down from Manchester and Brum at the Ace Cafe in North West London. The Ace is agreat place to meet as they have a huge carpark, but as they have car club meets almost every day at this time of the year you have to get on their list fairly early in the year. It's a "mecca" for bikers too which also makes things difficult if there is a biker meet on. They have a website that has a calendar of meets
Not getting my car till November, but sounds like a good idea!
(11-08-2011 01:24am)Bananaman Wrote: [ -> ]Sad.

I note that you have posted two comments now with a similar tone. Why bother? This is a good forum, with like minded people, respecting each others views and tastes. Your comments are not welcome.
Happy to organise Sussex and surrounding counties
Mine is coming Nov 2nd
I had hoped to go on Tim’s trip to Scotland in September .... but my car was never going to arrive in time. I really like the idea of a bit of light offroading and that trip looked ideal for getting into the swing of things. The one thing that I hadn’t bargained for where I ordered the Evoque was the hidden depth of interesting things that you can do (or feel you can do) in a Land Rover. Being part of an interesting brand. I’m sure there are X5 owners clubs etc but it would never have crossed my mind to join one but this feels different ... less forced .... a more natural fit.
My trip round Scotland is on hold...................... when do you get yours Black as I may be able to delay until mid October
If u click on a username, it tells u what they r reading and it can be interesting to see users that deem a thread as 'sad' to be reading that same thread post-'sad delcaration'
You know what happened to the last one who called us that!

Unless.....

And yes a meet up sounds cool, be nice to leave one a while until the 'regulars' get theres.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's