babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: One Month To Go.........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
One month to the UK (Worldwide?) launch........

Anybody getting their cars on launch night?
And if all is going to plan 1 month to my delivery date!
Me too......hopefully!!!
My dealer gets 6 cars and they are doing a proper launch "do" on the 8th I believe. Can't wait although about 6 weeks for my delivery!
Damm you all!!!!!

I've got to wait until late Dec.......!

Very jealous!
Mine is supposed to roll down the line on the 19th August, unless it has already been built and is sitting in a huge Evoque car park somewhere near to Halewood slowly rotting
hey wacky jim....did I read somewhere you got yours from stratstone cupar??
I'm going to the launch at my dealers on 8th. My car is due off the line on 15th and I'm hopeful I'll get it by 26th. So, about 6 weeks to go for me. Can't wait.
Been excited about previous new Range Rover deliveries, and the DB9, but really looking forward to this one.
Ant.
I'm going to the launch at my dealers on 8th. My car is due off the line on 15th and I'm hopeful I'll get it by 26th. So, about 6 weeks to go for me. Can't wait.
Been excited about previous new Range Rover deliveries, and the DB9, but really looking forward to this one.
Ant.
:lol:So excited I'm posting twice!!Laughing
(09-08-2011 09:44pm)vinny Wrote: [ -> ]hey wacky jim....did I read somewhere you got yours from stratstone cupar??

Hi Vinny...thats correctThumbs Up
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's