babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Evoque Pure Tech On Landrover Builder Site.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just playing around on the Landrover builder site and as mentioned recently there is a model derriative to click on fore Pure Tech (which I have ordered) whereas before you clicked on Pure then added the Tech Pack in the options section.
Anyway I clicked on Pure Tech & started building my car just to see the Barolo & then went into the options to find that the HDD Navigation, CD/DVD Hard drive is a £1500 option - Surely this is the main part of the Tech Pack?
It had better be or there will be very large Fireworks if I find this is not on my car when I go & view it in a few days time as in reject!
I've just been in there and cannot replicate this when designing a Pure Tech
Where are you seeing it to select it ?
Why do LR give their already challenged dealers such complications? This is bound to cause order mistakes and ultimately result in a lot of disgruntled customers and rejected cars....
I will be absolutely livid if there is a problem that can be assured!
Oooohhhh, yes, there it is !!! I see it as an option during build on the 5dr but not whilst building a 3 dr ! Coupe rules !!!

And it's shown as an option on the 5dr on the Specifications page!

Surely an LR cockup, else what does the Tech bit actually give you extra on a 5dr?

I would ring dealer to confirm - good luck !
I've just had a go at building a Pure Tech, and in the Options bit, Info, Comms & Ent, 2nd click down is a HDD Premium Nav system at £1500.

Don't you just love the configurator.
May as well just wait till the car gets there as they may not even be aware of this yet & the trying to find out from the powers that be may take longer than the delivery of the car lol?

I hope for Landrover's sake there is not a problem to marr the excellent service, fun so far as I am a real thawn in company's sides when things go wrong.

Virgin Media got my bad temper only tonight after I was called 4 weeks ago asking if I wanted to add an HD TV box for only £2 a month extra on my bill as I was just using Freeview so I said OK then get a bill today that had increased by £6. I rang them up & they said there was a price rise on the 1st of Feb.
I gave them two options bearing in mind I had just entered a 12 Month contract -Send someone out to collect the equipment they only put in 3 weeks ago & stated I won't be paying the extra charge or for any cancellation or secondly put the price back to where I was told last month = I won & got the price down!!
Checking on there again it looks as though although you click on the "Pure Tech" model wich is the normal £2K dearer than the standard Pure none of the contents of the Tech Pack are actually included so on the configurator you have to add all the parts of the pack individually which adds whatever the indivitual cost is to the price so you pay twice. Error me thinks (hopes).
There is a disclaimer on the configuration tool which IIRC states that it may not always be correct and LR cannot be held liable for disappointments........
I think it's just a mix up because I configured a standard pure and can select the HDD navigation for £1500.
do they do any testing before releasing this stuff?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's