babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: I should be ashamed of myself.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well my glorious looking RRE, is anything but at the moment, it has to be a good month since it was treated to a decent wash.

The car is filthy and covered in road spray.

OK the bad weather of recent weeks hasn't helped and I chickened out of a wash today as it was bl**dy freezing. wind chill etc.

All being well tomorrow she should be getting a clean.

Am I the only lazy one on this forum?
Nope! Owned mine just a week and with all the grit and rubbish on the roads it's a waist of money and time to wash it every 3 days... And if you have a Fuji white like myself It needs a wash every 10 miles haha
Washed mine today, went to dry it off and discovered that the water droplets on the roof were solid ice - that ended the task pretty swiftly...
Hmmm... Malibu. Beach. Bikinis. Wash car...
In my dreams.

Anyhow, all is well and the car is almost as good as new after a wash, it was bitterly cold though.

Apart from some WD40 streaking as a result of trying to protect the power folding mirrors during our recent cold snap.

Got to figure how to clean this off.
Maybe I then should get a Gold Star as the Freelander that the dealer lent me till my new Evoque arrived was given to me on Wednesday (filthy but that was because it only came in while I was there) has allready been blasted with the pressure washer/washed, washed again, then wiped over today when I got back from valeting a regular customers Cayenne & brand new Q5 then I went out in that cold wind & polished the Freelander Shocked

I have a feeling that one of the reasons they gave it to me was that they knew how it will go back to them lol.
Mine hasn't been washed since mid December..............................
(04-02-2013 05:45am)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Mine hasn't been washed since mid December..............................

Shocked Arrow Shocked
I cannot see it from where I am so it doesn't matter!
Through the summer my car gets its waxes and polishes on each week, but in winter it just gets a quick jet wash, in fact it's only wash this winter was the 10th Jan when it was serviced.

It's a Land Rover, there's nothing to be ashamed of having a dirty one.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's