babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Help please with options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi

I am ordering an evoque and trying to decide between a tech pack or upgrade on meridian, I can't afford both unfortunately.
I use my iPhone with tomtom and traffic generally which works well

Any advice welcome

Cheers

Jk01
(15-01-2013 01:19am)Jk01 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

I am ordering an evoque and trying to decide between a tech pack or upgrade on meridian, I can't afford both unfortunately.
I use my iPhone with tomtom and traffic generally which works well

Any advice welcome

Cheers

Jk01

I have ordered both on my next Evoque but if I were in the position to afford only one then go for the Tech pack as you will allready have an audio system but you won't have Sat-Nav and all the other bits of the Tech Pack if you order the Meridian upgrade only.
Plus the Tech Pack makes a model derirative as in Pure Tech so will help the residual value!
+1 for Tech Pack
(15-01-2013 01:42am)Kimv Wrote: [ -> ]+1 for Tech Pack

So you you reckon the standard sound system is reasonable ? Does it have a sub ?

Thanks

Jk01
(15-01-2013 02:04am)Jk01 Wrote: [ -> ]So you you reckon the standard sound system is reasonable ? Does it have a sub ?

Thanks

Jk01

Yes it has a sub but you will notice a difference in the 825W system. Both systems are good.
Tech Pack will be worth much more at resale than the Meridian upgrade. I would say that a car with the Meridian upgrade but no Sat-Nav is a tad geeky and will not appeal to a part-exchanging dealer.

The standard Meridian system is excellent, it has a sub-woofer and will play far louder than is good for your hearing.
Going for the Pure Tech is much better value in the long term, a Pure with an expensive audio upgrade is just a Pure in the eyes of any future buyer, not a Pure Tech
+1 for Tech pack.
I think that's a Tech Pack Whitewash!

Yes go Tech Pack, Standard Meridian System is perfectly good.
Ah..... Thanks for all advice, but I am leasing through work so resale is not of interest to me... Would you still go for the tech pack ?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's