babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: New Range Rover Evoque special launched
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Despite what the ads on eBay say I reckon those could be one company with two trading names and locations. Anyway anyone who paid that much for a car worth £50k tops needs their head looked at, limited edition or not - and they are "used" really even with only that tiny mileage on the clock
(10-01-2013 03:07pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Despite what the ads on eBay say I reckon those could be one company with two trading names and locations. Anyway anyone who paid that much for a car worth £50k tops needs their head looked at, limited edition or not - and they are "used" really even with only that tiny mileage on the clock

I couldn't agree more - utter madness.
"The pack includes a new rear spoiler"

Isn't that just the aeroflip they've put back!!
Speaking of yellow... I just saw this article about the LRX... http://www.theophiluschin.com/?p=1596
darkened headlights sound interesting, might look nice on fuji?
(10-01-2013 03:30pm)WB Wrote: [ -> ]I couldn't agree more - utter madness.

I know people that think I am mad for giving 50k EUR for a car, when u can get from A to B with a 10k EUR Punto... All depends on your budget and desire.
(10-01-2013 05:31pm)sco77harris Wrote: [ -> ]darkened headlights sound interesting, might look nice on fuji?

Ignoring the Yellow, I do quite like the look of the darkened headlights and fog lights, with Dynamic Black trim it looks in keeping and would look nice on a normal Fuji Dynamic too.
I think you should reserve judgement on the colour from these pictures.

I have a cliosport and renault did offer it in a liquid gold and it is a rare site but it is very impressive when seen in the flesh. I sense this colour could be similar and will be stunning. Not to be confused with Colima which is
very niche. Still can't recall having seen one.
Not a fan, only been on sale for a year and already had two special editions. I would rather LR offered an autobiography option for the Evoque as per it's larger sibling.
Perhaps, it will be a great addition to the TAXI world..

[attachment=3193]
[attachment=3194]
[attachment=3195]

:rolf:
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's