babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Coupe Bonnet Vents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Before you start snip-snip away, wait for the bonnet stick-ons. I'm sure after 6 months, somebody would make 'em. At least it's less intrusive. Im gonna wait for those, and some bling-bling Swarovski crystal 'Evoque' badge Very Happy
Is there a technical need for them on coupe or is it just to differentiate the two models from the front?
(27-08-2011 11:58pm)garryforrestuk Wrote: [ -> ]Rein had a word with the land rover guy at the Durham display today, And he confirmed that the coupe bonnet will fit the 5 door.The intakes are a pressing in the bonnet and the covers fit into the recess hope this helps .Garry

do you think we can get a pixture of your car with the RSX Kahn Wheels ?
We have recently sold our 2-door Dynamic Coupe demonstrator and we will be soon replacing it with a 5-door Dynamic.

Having looked into this, we are adamant that a coupe bonnet will fit and so we have decided to fit one to the new 5-door car, so that we can have the bonnet vents. I will keep you posted in terms of costings...
Great keep us posted, I would be very interested in this mod.
Replacing the bonnet seems a bit of an expensive way to get a couple of £2.50 vents on it and risks possibly more damage than fitting them to the existing bonnet
(04-02-2012 02:33pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Replacing the bonnet seems a bit of an expensive way to get a couple of £2.50 vents on it and risks possibly more damage than fitting them to the existing bonnet

If a job is worth doing...

Why compromise on a £50K + car? In fact why compromise ever?
(04-02-2012 02:33pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Replacing the bonnet seems a bit of an expensive way to get a couple of £2.50 vents on it and risks possibly more damage than fitting them to the existing bonnet

+1. A big effort and possibly expense for what, apart from RRE enthusiasts, would not be noticed in the main, given the unique overall styling of the car, IMHO.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's