babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Let introduce me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi folks
my name is Paolo and I mail from Italy, as I live in Rome.....forgive my english, I know that it is not my language, anyway I love my Evo and she speaks a mother tongue english, so I must improve in order to understand better each other!Laughing
First of all I love motorbykes, and drive a big, powerful Honda 1000 c.c. Fireblade CBR, but last summer I sow a wonderful white RR Evoque, and from that moment on, I felt in love with her.....I swore with my self that I musted have one, until last 10th december 2012 when I step into a RR dealer to order one. TD 4 white manual wheels 19", xeno, camera and pano-roof. It should be in my garage within the end of march 2013.....I hope so!!!
Well.....nice to meet you all and I hope to learn many useful things about my biloved RR Evoque!
Ciao, amici!!
Cool
Welcome, don't worry about your English, I was born here and I still struggle.
(19-12-2012 01:14am)J77 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, don't worry about your English, I was born here and I still struggle.

Dont you speak Scottish ? Laughing
Ciao Paolo!

Welcome to the forum! I was in Siena a few weeks ago and saw a white Evoque driving in the Piazza del Campo, looks very much at home, though I think the Evoque is dauntingly wide for the narrow streets of old Italian cities. I had a Cinquecento and found even that was wide enough for some of the streets of Lucca.

Buon Natale!
Americano, welcome to the forum. Your English is just fine, we have have a section for when you get tired of trying to translate here http://babyrr.com/forum/Forum-Italiano
(19-12-2012 09:12am)speary Wrote: [ -> ]Dont you speak Scottish ? Laughing

Jock-a-nese Laughing
(19-12-2012 01:20pm)J77 Wrote: [ -> ]Jock-a-nese Laughing

Or even Garlic as I recently heard an American tourist calling Gaelic!
You are very welcome Paulo - please excuse the guys!
Welcome mate...! Enjoy the forum and the wait for your car!
ahahahahah.....tks to everybody for your kind and friendly welcome!

@ j77 I would like to struggle my english like you!! Laughing but I wouldn't never change garlic with Gaelic...I love Ireland!

Mark_n. You are right as I agree with you that the street in some italian cities are really narrow, but I will use my Evo only out of the centre.
I'm thinking to arrande a trip to Liverpool to visit the Beatles sites so I could catch the occasion to have a tour in Halewood to visit the "nursery" of my next car............ahahahahahVery Happy
Bye bye folks!!
Paolo
Reference URL's