babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Interesting read....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hmm, glad I already have my car !
Judging by the poor quality control of late, they are lucky they are even getting a bacon sandwich.

I think they should be thankful that they have a job this Christmas, there are thousands of homeless who would be grateful of a bacon sandwich.

I got a £60 bonus from the company I work for, for my fuel efficient driving through the year using the green road system which is fitted to all the companies buses. Yes the company I work for are a large multi national company who make large profits, but why should I be payed a bonus for doing my job?
The managers who thought that up as a bonus need their heads looking at! What happens if you are a non-pork eater?

I work for a huge multinational that made massive losses in Q3 and Q2.................... without any thought about how the UK work force might feel about Amazon and minimising their corporation taxes, I was given a £50 Amazon voucher. I'm not complaining I am thankful in the current trading climate to have got anything out of them and I certainly don't expect Xmas presents from my employer. Very nice of them when they will have turned in a multi-billion loss for the end of the year! £50 to every one of the 13,000 employees in our part of the company is a lot of money to give away.
I been with my company for 6 years and don't expect anything anymore. It's better to that way. No disappointment.
I worked 35 years for a Blue Chip company, we never had a Christmas bonus nor expected one, just payment for what we were employed to do 365 days a year.

Bonuses are not justified for those responsible for the £43k worth of poorly assembled cheap plastic and dodgy electrics sitting in my garage.

Tony
(08-12-2012 01:36pm)Tony Wrote: [ -> ]I worked 35 years for a Blue Chip company, we never had a Christmas bonus nor expected one, just payment for what we were employed to do 365 days a year.

Bonuses are not justified for those responsible for the £43k worth of poorly assembled cheap plastic and dodgy electrics sitting in my garage.

Tony
Well said that man !
Reference URL's