babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Deposit paid, car ordered!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So finally ordered today..... Dynamic SD4 automatic
Pano contrast santorini roof,Orkney grey, cold climate pack, park assist, privacy glass ,tech pack 2 , 20 " chrome shadow style 7' ebony h/lining,adaptive dynamics and aero flip . Then extras roof rails in black, cross bars and t/gate protection cover.......

You know when you get older you want time to slow down......today I want it to bethe end of march already!!!! Can't wait,!!!
Good choice.Cool

Here's one I prepared earlier...

[attachment=3108]
Cool pic Brian ......
(06-12-2012 08:48pm)Steveb68 Wrote: [ -> ]Cool pic Brian ......

Brian is the made up bit .... His name is "thedog" Laughing
Well the dog it is then..... What interior ave you got thedog Smile
(06-12-2012 10:31pm)Steveb68 Wrote: [ -> ]Well the dog it is then..... What interior ave you got thedog Smile

I got my choice of most things so the wife chose the ebony seats with ivory headlining.

I am getting used to the standard seats but they are not as comfortable as I had hoped. The main problem is they do not tilt (just up/down, back/forward, recline, lumbar adjust) but I am getting used to them. It's a great car, just not a perfect car.

The real brianthedog rides in here...

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Another-r...t=boot+mat

I will take some more pictures for you if it ever stops raining here.Rolling Eyes
Thanks Brian, would appreciate that......... I have gone for the verve interior with the red.....I think it will work......

We live in Vienna, Austria and buying a LHDrive through London office..... So we will fly over and collect it beginning of April and drive it back to Vienna..... Bummer eh Smile
(07-12-2012 09:25am)Steveb68 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Brian, would appreciate that......... I have gone for the verve interior with the red.....I think it will work......

We live in Vienna, Austria and buying a LHDrive through London office..... So we will fly over and collect it beginning of April and drive it back to Vienna..... Bummer eh Smile

I originally wanted the Lunar seats as I liked the idea of the contrasting leather but the wife preferred ebony... It is just fine though and I am very glad she talked me into the Park Assist, it's amazing.

Is there anything in particular you want pictures of?
Hi Brian

Would appreciate so e pics of the ebony seats if poss.

Cheers
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's