Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Deposit paid, car ordered!!!
Steveb68

So finally ordered today..... Dynamic SD4 automatic
Pano contrast santorini roof,Orkney grey, cold climate pack, park assist, privacy glass ,tech pack 2 , 20 " chrome shadow style 7' ebony h/lining,adaptive dynamics and aero flip . Then extras roof rails in black, cross bars and t/gate protection cover.......

You know when you get older you want time to slow down......today I want it to bethe end of march already!!!! Can't wait,!!!

Ordered for end March 2013
Dynamic SD4 automatic, Orkney grey, contrast Santorini Pano roof, style 7 shadow chrome, Privacy Glass, Tech Pac 2, Park assist,CHANGED TO VORTEX interior,Black Roof Rails,Adaptive Dynamics, and yes I know its a lot of money but aeroflip, Ebony H Lining, cold climate pack,adaptive Xenon headlights and Spare wheel
06-12-2012 07:21pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
brianthedog

RE: Deposit paid, car ordered!!!

Good choice.Cool

Here's one I prepared earlier...

Dynamic SD4 Auto 5dr in Orkney with Ebony, Black Contrast roof
Pan Roof, Premium interior pack, Park Assist, Shadow Chrome Wheels, Roof Rails
06-12-2012 08:43pm
Steveb68

Cool pic Brian ......

Dynamic SD4 automatic, Orkney grey, contrast Santorini Pano roof, style 7 shadow chrome, Privacy Glass, Tech Pac 2, Park assist,CHANGED TO VORTEX interior,Black Roof Rails,Adaptive Dynamics, and yes I know its a lot of money but aeroflip, Ebony H Lining, cold climate pack,adaptive Xenon headlights and Spare wheel
06-12-2012 08:48pm
cjfp

(06-12-2012 08:48pm)Steveb68 Wrote:  Cool pic Brian ......

Brian is the made up bit .... His name is "thedog" Laughing

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
06-12-2012 08:51pm
Steveb68

Well the dog it is then..... What interior ave you got thedog Smile

06-12-2012 10:31pm
brianthedog

(06-12-2012 10:31pm)Steveb68 Wrote:  Well the dog it is then..... What interior ave you got thedog Smile

I got my choice of most things so the wife chose the ebony seats with ivory headlining.

I am getting used to the standard seats but they are not as comfortable as I had hoped. The main problem is they do not tilt (just up/down, back/forward, recline, lumbar adjust) but I am getting used to them. It's a great car, just not a perfect car.

The real brianthedog rides in here...

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Another-r...t=boot+mat

I will take some more pictures for you if it ever stops raining here.Rolling Eyes

06-12-2012 11:51pm
Steveb68

Thanks Brian, would appreciate that......... I have gone for the verve interior with the red.....I think it will work......

We live in Vienna, Austria and buying a LHDrive through London office..... So we will fly over and collect it beginning of April and drive it back to Vienna..... Bummer eh Smile

07-12-2012 09:25am
brianthedog

(07-12-2012 09:25am)Steveb68 Wrote:  Thanks Brian, would appreciate that......... I have gone for the verve interior with the red.....I think it will work......

We live in Vienna, Austria and buying a LHDrive through London office..... So we will fly over and collect it beginning of April and drive it back to Vienna..... Bummer eh Smile

I originally wanted the Lunar seats as I liked the idea of the contrasting leather but the wife preferred ebony... It is just fine though and I am very glad she talked me into the Park Assist, it's amazing.

Is there anything in particular you want pictures of?

07-12-2012 06:38pm
Steveb68

Hi Brian

Would appreciate so e pics of the ebony seats if poss.

Cheers

09-12-2012 07:21am
brianthedog

SunshineVery Happy

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2012 10:21pm by brianthedog.)
09-12-2012 10:03pm