babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Drivers seat adjustment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, It has been three weeks since I've collected my RR Evoque (Dynamic 4dr). It's perfect allaround except for the drivers seat positioning, I'm perfectly normal sized but for some reason by back is killing me in the evoque and I can't find a comfortable position. The question is this: Is it possible to separately adjust seat height and angle of the lower seat-part? According to the manual it should be controlled with a single switch but adjusted separately. I have full electric adjusting and my "lower-seat" switch is always changing both the seat height and lower-part tilt.

Thanks for any info.
try tilting the back up, i found that the back of my knees where hitting the seat and was making it uncomfortable.
I am devo the front of the seat doesn't move as much as it should, the front appears to be a static pivot point.
My biggest disappointment was the drivers seat. The manual shows the front control adjusting both height and tilt but the standard (electric) seats in the dynamic do not tilt, they just go up and down. You can not even move it manually, I checked with the dealer when I was back there last week.
After a month I have decided that the ride compensates for the not-ideal seat position and I am happy enough.

Have you tried adjusting the electric lumbar support?
Thanks for the replays. Yes I'm trying all possible positions Smile including lumbar support. Right now I've tilted the back-part allmost streight which is i bit srange position (a lot "chair-like") but it seems to be a bit better. It seems the only way out of this is long-time fiddling with the set-up to find comfort-ish position and just be happy about the car as an incredible machine alltogether.
Man I'm ropable I didn't notice that the dynamic has 6 way drivers & 4 way passenger... Prestige has 8 way drivers and 6 way passenger. Being able to tilt the bottom cushion in a sports version of the car should be mandatory! Near on impossible to retrofit I reckon too. Unless there's something in topix that might lead us to think otherwise
Should have brought the Plus pack................
Not for AUD$9000!!!!
Sorry $10,533.60!
It is $6K here in Czech Republic which was simply too much.
Reference URL's