babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Did the Land Rover Experience today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At Peckforton Castle. In Cheshire.

Its a very capable car.

Did it in a SD4 prestige auto.

Really enjoyed it.
They don't use Dynamics for the LRE's only Prestiges and Pures - no front and rear valances to damage like the Dynamic has.
We went to Peckforton Castle earlier in the year. I took a RR Sport around & that was awsomely capable too. I let my Brother-In-Law use the Evoque.
Mine is booked for 23rd Jan at Dunkeld. Can't wait to see what it can really do
You won't be disappointed.
I wasnt impressed with Peckforton. All we did was go along a few muddy tracks. No real hills. the experience was supposed to last 3 hours. they didnt do the breifing until 09:20 and we were back in our car by 11:30
Not impressed
and before anybody says "well its a free experience" I paid £34k for a car with no discount, quarter of a tank of fuel. Its the least they can do.
(30-11-2012 01:35pm)speary Wrote: [ -> ]I wasnt impressed with Peckforton. All we did was go along a few muddy tracks. No real hills. the experience was supposed to last 3 hours. they didnt do the breifing until 09:20 and we were back in our car by 11:30
Not impressed
and before anybody says "well its a free experience" I paid £34k for a car with no discount, quarter of a tank of fuel. Its the least they can do.

Perhaps you should tell the dealer and ask for another voucher to do it again somewhere else.
At Rockingham Castle (LR Experience East of England) the usual format is 0900 start with 10 minute H&S briefing, walk round the vehicle, 30-40 minute road drive and then offroad before returning to the Centre at about 1140-1145 for coffee and then depart. Rockingham has plenty of variety on the offroad site with hills, side slopes, ruts etc.
Reference URL's