babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Buying an Evoque - Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, just jumped over from the Freel2 site. I was considering an Evoque but every dealer is not budging and want full price. Has anyone managed to get a dealer to move on price and if not, what else could I use to sweeten the deal?
A heckler and koch ? Wink
Sadly the words Evoque and discount don't seem to work too well. Dealers can currently sell every Evoque they can get their hands on and the waiting list for a build to order is still as long as ever. What Car Target Price is the same as the recommended price - a good indication that discounts are not being given.

You might be lucky and find a dealer with a cancelled order he's prepared to discount slightly but it probably won't be the spec you want.

If you're lucky you could get: full tank of fuel, carpet or rubber mats, front and rear mud flaps, spare wheel and that's about it.
The trouble with the Evoque is its still in high demand so deals are very hard to come by.
Find a dealer who will give you free mats and boot mat or mud flaps or similar accessories. Many have given these and any good dealer will also give a full tank of fuel and an LR experience voucher.

I'm buying my second Evoque and I've shopped around for a better deal and not found one. The only way to get money off is the armed forces discount. Not even the LR employee discount for friends and family works on the Evoque.

You'll also notice that dealers are still selling used cars for not far off list price.
Off topic - I think the majority of the posts here are Ex/current FL2 forum members.
The waiting lists are coming down. Our local dealer is now quoting march delivery, whereas they were quoting jan delivery back in may. They say the wait is coming down fast since the move to full 24hrs production.
Also what car mag has a page for deals etc and they had orangewheels.com for an Evoque. I had a quick look and they are offering £375 saving for a pure sd4 tech pack to £495 for dynamic with lux. Not much of a discount but better than a kick in the teeth.
Adding to what Craig has just posted - my Evoque is about to be replaced and the dealer is saying February or maybe a little earlier for a factory order - the current one took 6 months to arrive.
Reference URL's