babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: 17" Snow tires
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
does anyone run the 17" rims for snows? if so, your thoughts and/or pics
Was looking at fitting 17" but I was offered 18" at a price I couldn't refuse. I can post photos of them if you wish.
Ill be getting some. Tirerack have some super cheap ok looking wheels now if you filter by the evo.

Im assumming 17 and blizzaks will be great fun in the poweder.

Sent from my ST17a using Tapatalk 2
look at the video on here of top gears evoque in Scotland that's got the 17s on...SmileSmile
LR2/ Freelander2 alloys will also fit Evoque and in Europe there is a 17" version available if you look on the LR UK configurator
(15-11-2012 07:14pm)Ian s Wrote: [ -> ]look at the video on here of top gears evoque in Scotland that's got the 17s on...SmileSmile

That was great! Hopefully the white stuff is not as attracted to your bumpers as that scottish bog.

Tim, that is the best option i think. I wish i could have specd 17s on my order, but they wanted to charge extra. I would have bought some sporty 3rd pty 20s for the summer. Hopeully im fond of the stock 19s.

Sent from my ST17a using Tapatalk 2
The tyres on the TG Evoque don't seem to be very easy to buy and they are quite serious offroad tyres, I wouldn't use them for winter use though, my MTR's on my Defender are OK in deep dry snow but as soon as you get ice under the snow they are lethal and grip very very quickly disappears so if I am going to use it over the winter I change back to All Terrains.
(15-11-2012 02:47am)cjp Wrote: [ -> ]does anyone run the 17" rims for snows? if so, your thoughts and/or pics

I have some for sale!!
done 3000k only.
they were great last year.
(15-11-2012 02:47am)cjp Wrote: [ -> ]does anyone run the 17" rims for snows? if so, your thoughts and/or pics

Yes, full economy gone from 35 to 38 mpg! Have 20" Michelin's normally and my 17" are Hankook IceBear. Very good tyres, no increase in noise and actually very little difference in ride comfort. Trust this helps.
(15-11-2012 06:27pm)Stadt Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]Was looking at fitting 17" but I was offered 18" at a price I couldn't refuse. I can post photos of them if you wish.
Thanks, if you could please.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's