babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: AutoExpress Quality survey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those in the UK who wish to take part Auto-Express have started their annual owner "satisfaction" survey. It is a large section of last weeks issue No 1241 - the one with the FFRR road test in it or you can complete it on-line at http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/driverpower

So if you love it or hate it or the dealership experience or poor service back-up or the awful fuel economy then here's your chance to comment.

Edit - I have completed the survey but found right at the end there is a large section where you can give all your personal data - address, phone number etc etc. Having had problems stopping spam from auto-Express in the past I declined to complete that section other than to give my name (they ask you to use the DVLA website to get your vehicle details right at the beginning so they get your address from that I suspect!) and the system still accepted my online form.
This is those who love to complain about every little things chance to be heard.
Well you could tell them your car is absolutely perfect and you intend to buy them until production ceases if you want! The problem is not enough people tell them just how good their car is compared to the number who can only criticise the car without thinking about it's good points. I complained that the fuel consumption is rubbish and that it has so far taken 14 months to get me new door/window seals that seem to be permanently on back order with no sign of them appearing in the near future but also I said that those items apart I am delighted with the car, it suits my needs exactly and it looks good. On the fuel consumption point I notice today in the latest Autocar they comment that the Lexus CT200h they have been running has never got anywhere near the 65mpg claimed for it, they have struggled to achieve 50mpg over their year of running one, they have only one car on their fleet that regularly achieves it's claimed Official figures - their Vauxhall Ampera achieves the claimed 160mpg most of the time.
Reference URL's