babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Evoque Accessories Now Available!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi All

We now have Evoque accessories in stock and available to order online at http://www.duckworthparts.co.uk
Or contact me via PM, Email, Telephone

Dan.

P.S All forum members receive 15% off all accessories and parts. Plus free P&P to the UK
£140 plus vat for a boot liner, are they having a laugh?? Got a tailored one for my scirocco for about £35. I bet it wont be long before after market companies are knocking them out for about 50 quid.

The tow bars seem reasonable though, i take it the evoque already has a point for the bar to just bolt on to?
They've always charged alot for the rigid loadspace trays.

The tow bar is a bolt on job

http://topix.landrover.jlrext.com/topix/...&id=165450
Umm tow bars - I don't see a removable one there and I don't want a hook sticking out of the back permanently - that would be like a supermodel with a large wart on her nose.................. might have to forgo trailer towing with my Evoque and use my 90 instead to get the windsurfers to the beach and the mountain bikes to the mountains as I don't fancy my chances putting things with salt water or stones on the roof.
There will be a quick release tow bar available.

Not all accessories are on online yet i'm afraid.
That's goo to read - I haven't had a fixed tow hitch on a car in years (except on the Defender which doesn't look bad with one on it!)
Looks like RRP on the quick release is £400.00+VAT

So would be able to do one for £340.00+VAT
(02-08-2011 11:54am)duckworthparts Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like RRP on the quick release is £400.00+VAT

Not as reasonable as the others then, bugger lol
Can you do anything on a loadspace tray and are they better than a liner? Not putting mucky buggy wheels on my Evoque!
I meant a mat not liner
Do any models come with illuminated tread plates?
Not sure how LR think they can sell a child seat for £332 that you can buy elsewhere for £145. Mad!
2 Isofix seats are going to cost me another £300 Confused
At least I don't need a Maxi-Cosi!
(02-08-2011 11:57am)ED209 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2011 11:54am)duckworthparts Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like RRP on the quick release is £400.00+VAT

Not as reasonable as the others then, bugger lol

same price as the one for the RRS and RR
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's